This year the most stylish homes in Charleston SC are sporting summer colors in shades of aqua. After all, what could be more summery than the color of water?
Like water, aqua can have many hues and moods, from soft and somber to bright and bold. Some lean more toward the neutral end of the spectrum, while others are more clearly blue. This summer, try one of these many shades of aqua to give your home the feel of a refreshing dip in the pool or a sunny day at the beach.
Light and Bright
- Benjamin Moore Jamaican Aqua 2048-60: This color is a pure aqua with almost equal measures of blue and green. Its mood is very light and cheerful. Try it in a beach-themed bathroom or child’s bedroom.
- Valspar Beach Blanket 6002-9B: A soft and light aqua with a definite green tint, this one leans toward the warm side of the color spectrum.
Shades of Blue
- Sherwin-Williams Interesting Aqua SW 6220: For a more subdued mood, try this gray-blue aqua that imparts a more serious tone. It would look great in a home office with white or natural wood trim.
- Glidden Deepest Aqua 30BG 33/207: As the name says, this is a deep-blue aqua that will make an impact in any room with its tranquil, cooling vibe.
- The Spruce Antique Teal SPR-11: Cool blue undertones define this medium shade of aqua. Accessorize with pops of orange for a bright contrast.
- Valspar Turquoise Tint 5006-10B: If you love turquoise jewelry, this is the paint for you. There’s nothing shy about this strong hue that sets the perfect stage for silver metallic décor pieces.
– Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue HC-144: This gray-toned aqua has a definite light blue
cast. It’s soft enough for large living areas as well as bedrooms or bathrooms.
– Behr Marina Isle 480E-3: Unlike stronger aqua hues, this one is a gentle, soft color
suitable for any room of the house.
Does summer weather have you longing for a new home to decorate? Call Grayhawk Homes today at 706-568-3779 to tour our communities of new homes in Charleston SC.Tags: homes for sale charleston sc, new homes for sale charleston sc
This post was written by Grayhawk Homes